Tax Preparation and Planning Services for Individuals & Businesses in Altamonte Springs

Tax Accountants in Altamonte Springs, Florida

When it comes to taxes, a proper plan can make a huge difference. WR HOWELL, CPA has over 20 years of experience in tax preparation and planning for individuals and businesses. If you have a multimillion-dollar corporation or a simple 1040 tax return, you will receive personalized, professional service from us. Our experience with different types of entities and tax filing requirements are wide ranging, which also include state income tax filings. Following is a partial list of federal return types for which we have experience.

  • 1040 – Individual tax
  • 1040NR – Non-resident alien
  • 1065 – Partnerships
  • 1120S – S Corporations
  • 1120 – C Corporations
  • 1041 – Trust returns
  • 706 – Estate returns
  • 709 Gift tax returns

Quick Inquiry

Form Introductory Text

✓ Valid