Questions? Call (407) 515-1121
Wesley R. Howell, CPA
For a free consultation please contact us!
Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs, FL
At Wesley R. Howell, CPA, in Altamonte Springs, FL, we have over 15 years of experience in tax preparation and have helped many clients navigate the tax code dealing with IRS issues. Some of the tax services provided by Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs FL and all of Central Florida include:
- Individual income tax – federal and state, including professional preparation, and a CPA that stands behind the work.
- Corporations – Can help with type C , S and LLC. Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs FL, can provide intelligent advice as to which corporate formation works best for you from a tax considerations, and them prepare all filings.
- Partnerships – In many cases partnership may be the way to go for your business, or LLC may be the answer, do you know what is best for you unique situation? Wesley R. Howell, CPA can guide you to the best solution.
- Trust – You may be interested in a Trust or even a Family Trust, what are the tax benefits for your family? A good Licensed CPA can make it all clear for you, help you make the right decision, that works, financially, to your advantage.
- Non-Profits – At Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs FL, we pride ourselves on our work with Nonprofits, but did you know that not for profit businesses may be the answer for you even if not a charity? We truly live the experience and embrace the non-profit experience, our principle CPA is Treasurer for a Rotary Club in Orlando, and we know 501C3, 501C7 or any form of non-profit that may be an advantage to your situation and your constituents.
- Payroll Tax – Could you be doing things in a way that makes more sense at tax time? We pride ourselves on efficient systems that save you time and money.
- Sales & Use – Not keeping and filing proper records for Sales & Use taxes can cost you in fines and real money.
- Tangible Personal Property – What is Tangible Personal Property? If your answer is “I don’t know”, then call Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs, FL now!
Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs, FL experiences as tax professionals covers a wide range of industries, including:
- Medical & Dental Offices
- Contractors – including Electrical, Plumbing and Construction
- Real Estate
- Service Industries
Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs, FL Accounting Services include a wide range of Experteese, from Outsourced CFO services to Full Charge Bookkeeping with Monthly Write up services included if requested.
QuickBooks Expert Services
Wesley R. Howell, CPA of Altamonte Springs, FL have been Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors since 1999 and have experience with QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, QuickBooks Non-Profit versions, as well as QuickBooks Pro and Premier.
ACCOUNTING POWER (FKA Accounting Relief) is a cloud based accounting system which we offer to our accounting service clients free of charge. For those that do not have to deal with inventory, this system offers most features needed for a small business, including custom invoicing and job costing. The system is secure (hosted on Amazon.com servers), comes with help from us anytime you need it (normal business hours) and eliminates the regular updates, etc. that irritate users of other software.
Audit Peroration and Help
Being a smaller office practitioner, auditing services that we offer are limited to small engagements that are usually not profitable for larger firms, yet many times present a costly burden for small or start-up companies. At Wesley R. Howell, CPA Altamonte Springs FL, we do have relationships with larger firms to which we refer clients falling outside of our ability to accommodate. There are actually three levels of service that commonly fall under the general category of audit:
- Audits – can include full financial statement audits, audits of limited scope or areas, and audits of processes.
- Reviews – similar to an audit, but offers less of assurance, involves fewer procedures and less costly than an audit.
- Compilations – the most basic of the three. Consists of financial information provided by the client and compiled into presentable financial statements.
Call Wesley R. Howell, CPA in Altamonte Springs, FL today:
283 Cranes Roost Boulevard
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701